With news that leisure centres are allowed to open, Osprey are busy getting ready to welcome customers back and C’Fit will restart on Wed 29 July 2020 at 9:30am. The time has been set so that the class is completed while the rest of the centre is effectively closed.
Things will be different though.
- Please do not arrive early and, if possible, take your own blood pressure before class; otherwise, you will be asked to take your pulse in class.
- Classes will be in the sports hall as usual and to ensure social distancing.
- You are asked to come dressed for the class so that you don’t need to access the changing rooms. Please take all your belongings to the hall with you.
- The usual toilets will be in use but with an enhanced cleaning regimen in place.
- Please bring your own water or drinks although water will be available from the vending machine if necessary.
- Each person will have their own equipment so there will be no sharing. Facilities will be available for customers to wash their hands, sanitise with alcohol-based foams and clean equipment.
- Face masks are currently not advised for people exercising and the understanding is that they will not be needed at reception.
- There will be a maximum of 14 people per class so you will have to book your place. A 7-day advance booking system will open from Mon 20 July. Contact Osprey on 01305 824378 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As well as the opportunity to start getting back to exercise classes, this will also be a time to meet up with friends you may not have seen for some months. Please spread the word if you can.
Osprey are doing all they can to provide a safe environment and we’ll look forward to seeing you.